2013 Was Rad (Year in Review)December 28, 2013
I cannot believe that another year has come to a close. During the week between Christmas and New Years I always get into what I like to call my 'end-of-the-year-funk.' I get oddly emotional about the passing of another year and about the changes ahead. However, I must say that 2013 was pretty rad.
In 2013 I...
- Wrote a lot about Monday (here) (here) (here)
- Wrote a couple wise momentos to my teenager self (here)
- Turned twenty (here)
- Wrote about how Jack turned four (here)
- Struggled a lot (here) (here) (here) (here)
- Talked about things I wish I would've embraced sooner (here)
- Explored the duality of my own nature (here)
- Changed my hair (here)
- Wrote a ridiculous amount about summer adventures, especially about...
- a typical summer afternoon (here)
- how we celebrated the 4th of July (here)
- our trip to 'sandy beach" (here)
- pool days with Jack (here)
- how we like to fish (here) and grill out (here)
- Also, I shared my everyday summer make-up routine (here)
- Realized I'm really freaking choosy (here)
- Donned a few different outfits/looks such as...
- the business casual (here)
- the transitional outfit (here)
- the cobalt + berry look (here)
- the edgy 'vandal' look (here)
- a red themed winter look (here)
- Shared my cluttered/colorful space (here)
- Wrote an amazing sanity manifesto (here)
- Shared my favorite apps (here)
- Took a moment to vent (here)
- Shared why I don't post on Sundays (here)
- Embraced fall by having a pumpkin carving party (here) and visiting a pumpkin path with Jack (here)
- Survived the Snowpocalypse (here)
This year was one for the books. Here's to having a kick ass 2014! What did you get accomplished in 2013? Let me know!
Also, you'd make my new year if you'd take literally a minute to help a sister out and take this quick 5 question survey so that I can make DL the best it can be in the new year! You can refer to this post if you need more details!