(image via Kara Haupt. This is on point!)
Because sometimes you need to just get inspired during the midweek slump, am I right?
- I'm obsessed with Thought Catalog and this week I really connected to this post about being in an unloveable mindset. So much truth.
- Have your heard Elise's new podcasts? I've never really been into podcasts, but hers are awesome and I've managed to listen to each and every one. She has some amazing advice/topics!
- Laughed my way through this article about 30 problems every millennial girl has. It's so sad that I've encountered so many of these.
- Crushing hard on this bag (the brainchild of Elsie + Emma over at ABM and Kelly Moore) in caramel!
- These adventure themed photo overlays are rad (and free to download)!
- Obsessed with all the canvases from this shop and all of the phrases. They're out my price range, but they're definitely inspiring a DIY for the apartment next year!
- Reminding myself of this quote as I finish out the week. We've got to remember to keep our chins up!
- Would love to invest in some fun bobby pins for spring!
- OMG, the movie American Blogger is now available for purchase. Are any of y'all as eager as I am to see this?!
- Last, but not least, I've really been enjoying this blog lately. Everything Lyss puts together style-wise is amazing!
What's been inspiring you lately? Let me know!