Weekly Wishes .008March 17, 2014
This Week's Wishes
- Pack Up Things For Spring Break: I'm leaving Friday to go home for Spring Break and haven't done a stitch of packing. How did Spring Break sneak up on us so fast? Time to make lists and bring home a lot of winter things!
- Stay on Top of Schoolwork: It felt good to knockout a lot of different assignments last week and I could really use that good juju for this week.
- Journal: I've been slacking on writing in my personal journal. I have so many endless thoughts running through my head at all times and I really need to get back into the groove of putting them down on paper.
- Buy a Canvas: Every spring I find myself painting and making abstract art. It comes like clockwork and I've been feeling that particular nagging sensation of wanting to paint out my feelings. Time to get a canvas and get cracking. This is an accidental tradition that I'm actually loving.
- Extend a Little Kindness: I want to infuse this week with lots of positive vibes and what better way than by actively trying to be kind/express random acts of kindness. Sometimes it's the smallest notions, compliments or actions that mean the most. So, let's do this.
Reflecting: Last Week's Wishes
- Stay on Top of School Work: I'm feeling good about accomplishing this one. I did all of my online homework early in the week and it was the best feeling not having to bother with it for the rest of the week. I met all due dates and got a bunch of work done.
- Hit The Gym 3x: I went 2x and took two very long walks!
- Make Some $: Though I didn't make any immediate cash this week, I'm planning to do a little virtual wardrobe spring cleaning next week with a few other bloggers! Stay tuned.
- Blog 4x: Totally accomplished, plus - how amazing was Jess on Friday?
- Try a New Hairstyle: I actually crossed this one off my list! I tried a fishtail braid and a half up/half down style for formal on Saturday. I'm feeling pretty accomplished.
What are some of your goals this week?