Weekly Wishes .001January 20, 2014
So, last week I got super inspired by Kristen over at Treats and Travels due to her Weekly Wishes post. That post lead me to the original genius behind the Weekly Wishes series, Melyssa at The Nectar Collective and I knew I just had to participate! After all, I do love a good set of goals.
This Week's Wishes
- Be Active at Least 3 Days: I don't care how this happens, but I need to start being more active outside of just walking to class. I'm going to aim to go for an evening (or morning) walk, take a Zumba class, or opt for some good ole fashioned gym time this week.
- Finally Get Around To Decorating My Room: I've been moved into my room at college for a week now and have yet to hang anything on the walls. At first it was because I didn't have any command strips, but I have yet to get around to it since purchasing some. So this week let's start making that room a little bit homier, shall we?
- Read At Least 2-3 Chapters of Johnny Cash Biography: I have totally been slacking on this whole "reading for fun" thing and want to change that this week. I am going to do my best to finish up this Johnny Cash biography before the end of January (thus completing one of my Kick Ass 2014 goals to read at least book for fun a month also).
- Grab Some Juice: For the past two weeks, I've been slowly immersing myself into the world of cold-press juicing and have become slightly obsessed. Though I haven't done a full on cleanse (yet), I have been trying out a variety of juice from local sources (I'm sure I'll do a post on this soon) and am totally a believer in the magic that is juice. I like to use them as meal replacements (they're especially good in the morning, because I feel energized after having a bottle) or have detox waters after hitting the gym. So, I want to make sure I continue to keep juicing this week!
- Go to Brunch: I've been wanting to make Saturdays/Sundays days of personal leisure versus general laziness or frantic school work catch-up days. Plus, I've been having the most gnarly cravings for waffles and crepes (and breakfast foods in general), so I think this weekend is the perfect time to grab some brunch!
Hopefully I'll be documenting the pursuit of my Weekly Wishes via Instagram (@ashspring)! Check out the button below to see what this Weekly Wishes business is all about! Also, let me know if you're participating. xoxo