Friday Link LoveOctober 10, 2014
It's been a good week, hasn't it? Here's some links I've been loving this past week to send you into the weekend with!
- All of these gorgeous ceramics in this roundup have me positively drooling!
- Elsie's new office looks dreamy! I especially loved her half painted door and patterned wall.
- This couple photo shoot of Carly and Garrett in Central Park gave me all sorts of feels + they were styled so amazing well for fall.
- Candy corn jello shots?! Uhm, hello! Is it too soon to give these a test drive for Halloween?
- Loved this post about finding your Aha Moment, especially the part about following coincidences.
- I stared a new board on Pinterest entitled 'Studio' and it's been one of my absolute favorites to add to this week.
- This week's post on Babe Vibes about Smashing the Patriarchy was so so SO powerful to me. I want to see this in a gallery somewhere (preferably near me).
- This DIY on how to make your pumpkins resemble donuts is so cute and clever. I have to make it happen.
- P.S. - one last time, you can now follow Dearie Lovie on Instagram (@dearielovie)! Get updates on new posts and all things DL there.