Summer To-Do ListJune 10, 2015
If you've followed this blog for awhile, you might recall that I have a knack for creating lots of lists, especially seasonal to-do lists! Since it's summertime, though it doesn't really feel like it just yet, I thought I'd take some time to consider a few things I'd like to get accomplished during the sweltering months ahead. Here are a few in no particular order:
- Go to the pool at least once or twice
- Eat my weight in snow cones (okay, not literally)
- Buy one new swimsuit or swimsuit item
- Somehow manage to get a tan (even though I work 8 hours a day indoors)
- Take a long weekend road trip
- Go to the Farmer's Market
- Read at least 3 books (I've definitely fallen off the "reading for fun" bandwagon lately)
- Get a new blender and perfect margarita making skills
- Invest in a really fun cooler or tote
- Buy a new pair of cheap, but flattering, sunglasses (because I've been putting off replacing my perfect, albeit broken pair)
- Make a summer playlist
- Buy something, whether it be soap, a candle, or a car air freshener, that smells like a tropical getaway (think pineapple, coconut, and mango!)
- Eat more fresh fruit and drink more water (summer is the perfect time to do so!)
- Keep fresh, just-because flowers in the house at some point
- Save $$$ (because soon it'll be like "Merry Christmas! Here's the bill for your $40,000 student loan debt!")
- Grill out at least once
- Get my new apartment feeling like "home"
- Watch fireworks with my favorite people
- Make more time for working out
- Take more pictures and videos
I'll be updating this list and documenting along the way. Stay tuned!
But, until then, what's on your summer to-do list? Concerts? Ice-cream? Beaches? Let me know!