Friday Link LoveFebruary 10, 2017
We close on our house today. After a long, but incredibly enjoyable, process our house is finally complete. It has been such a unique experience to go through this process, from picking a lot to walking up to our new front door. When we decided to build our home, our street was just an empty row of grassy lots and a lot of potential. When we move in there will only be two remaining lots who have not started or completed the building process as well. It's truly crazy to consider how much has changed in such a short span of time!
Hopefully, I'll be sharing more about our home and my decorative inspiration/process in the coming weeks, but for now I'm just trying to soak all of this up. I'm trying to enjoy being here in this moment and really feeling that great sense of accomplishment that comes when something that we saved, searched, and dreamt about for over a year is finally complete.
In the mean time, let's keep it light and simple with some things I've been enjoying around the web. It's been far to long since I've done one of these!
- We've been packing to move house and I'm absolutely needing this book. The idea of tackling my wardrobe is a daunting one for sure.
- I've got a post sitting in my drafts that has a list of all my favorite green beauty products so far. I won't spoil that post, but I will let you know the Hynt concealer is what dreams are made of! I'm truly in concealer heaven!
- I loved this interview / home tour of Lauren Conrad's place. Seriously giving me major style inspiration. I especially loved her easy breezy, yet very calculated, approach to decorating.
- Shoes that caught my eye this week: one, two, three, four, five
- New bedroom calls for new sheets, right? I have my heart set on something from this line.
- Just ordered this lipstick and I'm obsessed! Long wearing and it's the perfect pinky mauvey nude for spring.
- Emily Henderson does it again. This credenza round-up is exactly what I needed for the new house! I'll be keeping this post close by and referring to it often as we slowly outfit our home.
- Maybe it's Valentine's Day or maybe it's the fact that my new work space has blush accents, but this tassel garland and this one are speaking to me!
- We had extra flowers left over from a work photoshoot recently and I've LOVED having fresh flowers at home for the past week. I think when those inevitably die, I'll just have to order myself a bouquet from Farm Girl Flowers in time for Valentine's Day. I love their ethical approach to flowers!
- Last, but not least, you have to check out this style interview with Hayley Boyd. Such an inspiring sense of style.
I hope your Friday is a happy one! I know mine will be.