Post Thanksgiving + LinksDecember 03, 2013
So, we're back...and it's December. What the- ?
Thanksgiving break was a total blur. It's like time exists in an alternate universe when you're spending time at home. Also, the phrase "time flies when you're
So, while I attempt to gather my wits about me and adjust to the fact that it's December, here are a few links I'm loving from around the web:
- I got Kara's Click Your Life class 40% off during her Cyber Monday sale for $5.10. I'm hoping it will inspire me to take better pictures this holiday season and into the new year. (p.s. You can get it now for only $8.50. That's pretty SWEET.)
- This post about friendships ending that Carly shared on her blog is the possibly the best and most relevant post I've read recently. I can relate on so many levels.
- I'm pining away for one of these lovely banners in Secret Holiday & Co's etsy shop. I especially love "It's Okay."
- Also, while we're at it, you can throw the Destination Scarf from Moorea Seal on my list of wants too.
- And finally, this blog is one of my new favorites