Friday Links to LoveJuly 18, 2014
Happy Friday everyone! This week has been a good one in so many ways. This weekend I'll be continuing to pack up boxes for the move back to college in just two short weeks and spending lots of quality time with my family. Plus, I'll be preparing posts for next week! In the mean time, here are some things I've been loving around the web lately:
- Loving these prints lovely from Odd Bits Etsy shop!
- Loved learning Elsie's tricks for getting bright, awesome instagram pictures.
- Crushing on Free People's "cinematic straps" collection of bras right now!
- Totally wanting this book to sit on my coffee table in my new apartment. Robert Frank's work makes me want to shoot film again.
- Also, this set of four images would look great in my new apartment too!
- This TED Talk from one of my favorite photographers, Olivia Bee, was extra inspiring to watch this week as I slowly transition back into a school/artistic mindset. Such great advice!
- This kid dressed and posing like male fashion models made my heart melt! He's the cutest.
- The second season of the weirdest show possibly ever, Hemlock Grove, is finally on Netflix. Anyone out there also watch?
- Can't wait to download and experiment with the PartyParty App this weekend!
- Dreamt about visiting NYC again as I watched Taza visit some of her favorite places in her latest installment of her New York City Guide!
- P.S. - a guy I went to school with since kindergarten and subsequently graduated with is on the MTV show Finding Carter. 10 points to Gryffindor if you can guess who it is!
What are you up to this weekend? Any links you're loving right now? Let me know/send 'em my way!