Friday Links to LoveJuly 25, 2014
It's that lovely time of the week again, Friday! Which means I can literally taste the weekend. This weekend will be spent finalizing things for school and today I'll be shopping for fabric to make new pillow covers out of. Definitely exciting stuff. This time next week I'll be moving into my new apartment. Time flies! In the mean time, here are some links to love!
- This cool fridge DIY couldn't have come at a better time. I'll be moving into my new apartment in t-minus 7 days!
- Speaking of apartment inspo, this New England home tour was seriously inspiring. Ruth has such an awesome aesthetic.
- Classic art masterpieces + rap lyrics? Hilarious! I want everyone of these shirts by Rad x Fly Art to wear to any and all future art history classes.
- Loving this dress and this dress. Get in my closet.
- Downloading this print ASAP! Love that Kara will be releasing new, affordable art work with every visual interview she does on her new site, Babe Vibes. Amazing!
- This summery drink looks like a must make. Yum!
- This pretty green/gold notebook looks like it'd fit in my purse perfectly! Obsessed.
- Loving this lookbook of art prints by Julia Kostreva.
- How cool is this Instax Instant Smartphone Printer?!
- This lovely little doormat is perfect for a new abode.