I Wish I Wasn't So Good At...July 24, 2014
(Sometimes, I wish I wasn't so good at inhaling oreo freezee's like it's my day job!)
I wish I wasn't so good at...
- Procrastinating important things
- Devouring carb-rich foods like it's my job (see above)
- Worrying about the future constantly
- Putting up emotional walls without noticing
- Putting myself down from time to time because I think I should be more accomplished/skinnier/tanner/happier/etc etc
- Sleeping in until noon and subsequently staying up all night
- Not answering my texts
- Leaving my space messier than I'd like
- Finding unique, yet fruitless ways to spend money
- Coming up with ideas for mixed drinks
- Getting hooked on things to a mini-obsession like status
- Feeling so nostalgic all the time
- Wasting time online
- Rewatching episodes Gossip Girl on Netflix
- Feeling anxiety when taking pictures in public with my nice camera
What are some things you wish you weren't so dang good at?!
P.S. - This post is inspired by this post over at Miss Julia Paige's blog!