Weekly Wishes .019September 15, 2014
(I've got to be fearless this week!)
This Week's Wishes
- Get a library card: I love reading. What I don't love? The price tag that comes with buying a physical book. I don't know why it hasn't hit me before now to get a library card. They're free for university students, so it's a win-win. No cost for me and an unlimited amount of books to read. I'm excited!
- Get on top of my academic workload: I have two exams, two projects, one report, one workshop, and one quiz this week. It's safe to say this week is going to be a busy one. It's time to get on top of and stay on top of things!
- Workout 3x: I've been slacking hard core on the workout front. Thankfully, my friend Jenny asked if I'd like to start working out with her. With a friend by my side to keep me motivated, it should make getting to the gym and getting a real workout in a tad easier.
- Shoot something on my film camera: It's been awhile since I brought out my film camera. I loved that camera so much and I loved learning all the ins and outs of shooting and developing film. I found one roll of surplus film I had stashed away with it. I've got 24 shots and a whole semester. I'm feeling a project coming on.
- Be fearless and apply: This goes for a graphic design internship at my dream company and an art history scholarship. I need to quit second guessing myself and just apply already!
What are your goals/wishes for this week? P.S. - How was your weekend?