Friday Links on a Wednesday (Because Who Couldn't Use Some Mid-week Inspiration?)February 18, 2015
- These shoes are to die for. They make me want spring in the worst way!
- This marbeling how-to makes me want to create art all weekend long.
- I cannot get enough of these Lovestruck sessions over at The Color Journal.
- This tortilla soup is THE BOMB. I've made it twice in a week and half and it's been a hit among friends. Thanks Bleubird for this gem of a recipe!
- Loving this 21st birthday look via The Little Plum.
- Baked sweet potato fries are never a bad thing!
- Picked up this cream eye shadow in Wild Geranium and it's quickly become a staple.
- This print is simple, yet graphically cool.
- This is an awesome reminder to take with you this week.
P.S. - planning out lots of posts! Be back super soon!