Friday Link LoveOctober 07, 2016
Another Friday is finally here and the sighs of relief are a plenty around these parts. I'm looking forward to a weekend of visiting family, relaxing, lighting candles, and watching college football. My creativity feels gently renewed going into the weekend and I can't help but hope it lasts. There has been so many things I've been loving, coveting, or have been inspired by around the web and I'm thrilled to share. Hopefully, you'll discover a few new faves like I have. Enjoy!
- I know it may be a little early to talk Halloween, but I couldn't not share Studio DIY's Halloween Costume Lineup for 2016! They have step by steps instructions and an affordable costume shop so that your perfect costume is totally within reach. I'm obsessed!
- "Readers Gonna Read!" This enamel pin totally has my heart!
- Need a small decor update? Consider styling or restyling a reading nook! Emily Henderson shows you how here. Need a big decor update? Mandi shares how to pull off an entire living room refresh (+ how to refine your style / stay on budget)!
- Geode patterns seem to be everywhere and I'm loving the trend. Two faves are these killer geode inspired coasters and the new May Designs Notebooks!
- Have you seen Moorea Seal's new office line of goods? I'm wanting the Weekly Planner List and The Luxe Golden Pen to match.
- Don't apple crumble cupcakes just sound perfect for fall? Zoella shared her recipe / video tutorial recently and they look like a total treat!
- Speaking of fall, Carly is giving me major fall style inspiration! Her apple picking photoshoot is a perfectly preppy mix of hunter boots, plaid, and puppies. Can I just live on the East Coast now?
- Currently coveting this coffee table book! I flipped through it recently in Barnes and Noble and felt myself crushing so hard. It's absolutely gorgeous!
- I really enjoyed reading this fashionable visual interview over at Cup of Jo! Dalila has seriously enviable style.
- Last, but not least...have a happy weekend!