Happy WeekendMay 25, 2013
Tonight, I began writing out ideas - not only for this blog, but for dreams and goals I hope to accomplish. Pen to paper can be a powerful thing. I'll never underestimate the power of the written word, that's for sure. In addition to that, I've been trying to write consistently, even when I'm not particularly inspired.
The days pass too quickly and I'm trying to get a grip on the fact that on Sunday, it'll have been two weeks since I've come home. It doesn't feel like that much time has passed. Certainly, it doesn't. In my personal life I have been struggling. Recently, lots of news has rocked me and it's still too close to home and still too fresh to journal about. I'm already beginning to feel the subtle disconnect from my life at school and my life at home.
Nonetheless, here are a few links to entertain you:
- The humor section of Pinterest always brightens up my day
- Hemlock Grove on Netflix is so bizarre, but interesting and easy to get sucked in to
- This package redesign/rebranding by Kara is all sorts of pretty
- This cover of Atlas Genius's Trojans by Blondefire is ingenious and on repeat
- Lusting after these shoes (also in black) from ShopRiffRaff
Here's to chugging along, happy weekend.