We Could Totally Be Friends...January 11, 2014
We could totally be friends...
- If you have the time and the enthusiasm to watch entire seasons of shows with me...and then talk about them as if they're really happening. (Ex: How did Elena even get into college anyways, it's not like any of those people on Vampire Diaries actually went to high school...ever. They were too busy off fighting Silas on remote islands and shit. Their high school must have a ridiculously slack attendance policy).
- If you're okay with re-watching the first 2 seasons of Gossip Girl at least once a year
- If you have mad love for all things literary and could tolerate my endless love for Sylvia Plath
- If you believe in the motto that "any time is a good time for a cupcake."
- If you want to explore fun, new places constantly (these places often involve, clothing, coffee, or crepes)
- If you are up for 2AM waffle runs at a moment's notice
- If you accept the fact that I'm basically just an average texter and would probably rather just call you
- If you're not annoyed that right before we walk out the door to go basically anywhere I will have to search for my phone for approximately 30 seconds to a minute
- If you can handle being out in public with me snapping pictures and saying "for the blog" as a response as to what am I doing and why
- If you know that when I say I'm about to "take a nap," that I mean I will be going to sleep for at least 3 hours most likely
- If you can handle being asked to model, give input, or help out on the creative project I'm working on at any given time
- If you can deal with the fact that I'm not the best driver and will probably jump a curb each and every time we're in the car and I'm driving (I never do when I'm alone - go figure)
- If you don't mind casual cursing and a few f-bombs from time to time
- If you can handle the fact that we may go shopping all day and I might only buy one things, or nothing at all. I'm a total browser.
- If you're down to investigate trendy things like juice cleanses, ombre hair, and printed leggings, just for fun.
So, what do you think? Could we be friends?