Lovely Links // Thursday EditionMarch 20, 2014
I know I usually save my links for Fridays, weekends, or on the off chance that it's the first day of a new semester. However, life has been a tad busy on the academic side with Spring Break around the corner. Today, I'm heading home after two exams to begin my break/birthday weekend a tad early. So, while my nose is to academic grindstone, I thought I'd share some entertaining/lovely things from around the web.
After my two exams and that 3 hour drive home I'm totally going to be like this:
- I loved reading this post about young industries! There was such great commentary, a wealth of knowledge, and the wonderful perspective of hope when it comes to the blogging industry (especially uplifting the light of the blog is dead article from awhile back)!
- I cannot get enough of these ABM photoshop actions! I'm seriously considering buying them with any birthday money I get so that I can make my semester long photography project rock. So, so, so awesome!
- I haven't wanted to create a DIY piece so badly in so long! This DIY typographic poster/print that Mandi shared is simply amazing and totally in line with my personal aesthetic.
- Loving this tiny closet makeover into a stunning home office. Since I'll be moving into a tiny one-bedroom in the spring, this is all kinds of inspiring/genius!
- Since my ballet flats are on their last leg, I've been eyeing all the pretty new flats for spring. These simple, but graphic flats are perfect!
- Elise shared some amazing advice and tips on how she tackles huge projects! I loved reading about her process and has me giddy for my own big projects in the future.
- Speaking of Elise, she shared her latest Make29 project recently. Best of all? It debuts for purchase on my birthday! Oh, and it's totally rad/affordable. I'm truly loving everything she's come up with so far.
- Also, I got super inspired by this quote on Pinterest the other day. Whenever I'm feeling down, I'm going to try and remember this.