Weekly Wishes .009March 31, 2014
Can anyone believe it's the last day of March? Where is the time going?! Change is in the air!
This Week's Wishes
- Go to the Gym 3x: I indulged a little bit over Spring Break and can't wait to get back into a gym routine this week. I need to make myself go even if it's just for 30mins on the elliptical.
- Make Progress on Updating Blog: the blog needs a little bit of a face-lift and I've been collecting ideas since December on how I should go about re-designing. My goal this week is to make a few tangible changes here and there to kick start the process.
- Stay on Top of Schoolwork: I have a lot of my plate school-wise this week (project due, part of a paper due, quiz, and online homework galore). Wish me luck in accomplishing everything on my to-do list that feels a mile long!
- Shoot More Pictures: For the blog, of everyday life, and for my photo class. More picture taking needs to happen this week!
- Extend a Little Kindness: loving this goal! It makes me much more aware about how I can infuse positive vibes into everyday moments. I have a feeling this will be a great goal to keep in mind when I'm feeling overwhelmed.
Reflecting: Last Week's Wishes
- Pack Up Things For Spring Break: Did it and now Spring Break is done! Holy cow!
- Stay on Top of Schoolwork: Minus one missed online assignment, this was a success.
- Journal: I did manage to journal, but I need to much more often.
- Buy a Canvas: Instead of buying one I ended up finding one while I was at home! Score!
- Extend a Little Kindness: extending this goal into this week, because kind/positive vibes are always in style.
What are your wishes/goals this week? Let me know! I love getting inspired by y'all's aspirations for the week ahead!