Friday Link LoveAugust 21, 2015
Another Friday has come upon us and it's just amazing how simultaneously quick and slow the week goes up until now. It's been a mostly good week so far and I'm happy to be sharing some of my favorite things around the internet this week!
- This "keep going" necklace is perfect, simple, and encouraging.
- Definitely pre-ordering this book. I can't wait to make all the lists! Plus, the overall art direction looks beyond lovely.
- Obvious State nails it with their new line of literary inspired art prints.
- Favorite Etsy finds - this mug + this pin.
- The girls at ABM dish on their "no regrets decor purchases."
- Loved scrolling through the pictures of this bright DIY palm spring wedding!
- Speaking of bright DIY's, this gem sidewalk chalk DIY looks fun and easy.
- Major late summer fashion inspiration coming in hot!
- These booties for fall are absolute p-e-r-f-e-c-t-i-o-n.
- Sorry, the Urban Outfitters "Apartment" section still has my heart and I'm not even mad about it.
What have you been loving this week? Let me know!