My Best Back to College Round-up (For New Freshman and Returning Collegiate Pros)August 19, 2015
It's back to school season and this is the first time in my life where I am finally not going back to school. The feeling is definitely a strange one! I graduated from college in May, but for 4+ long years I've been blogging a lot about college and the college experience. I've dished on everything from the planners I use to from hard lessons I've learned about scheduling classes and apartment hunting. I've even talked a lot about projects I've made and my sorority experience. So, I thought I should take a short jaunt down memory lane and compile some of my best college themed posts for you all.
Whether you're an incoming freshman or a seasoned college pro, there's something in here for everyone.
For The Freshman- Tips for Surviving Your First Week on Campus
- Things I Know to Be True: College Edition
- 10 Things I've Learned Since Graduating High School
- How to Get Along With Your Roommates & Neighbors
- College Essentials Checklist
- College Rewards System for Motivation
- Fun, Functional, Favorite Dorm Room Inspiration
Sorority Life- Sorority Bid Day Dos and Don'ts
- Introverted Girls Guide to Sorority Recruitment
Close to Graduating?- Back to School Must Haves
- 10 Things I Know to Be True: Internship Edition
- What Feels Like Home To You?
- Consider Creating a Sanity Manifesto
- Finals Week By The #'s Pt. 1 and Pt.2
So, tell me, are you headed back to college? What was some of the best advice you got in college? I'd love to know!